at a fair price
Interpreter for German, Spanish, and English
I work with the following language pairs:
- English to Spanish und Spanish to English
- Spanish to German and German to Spanish
- German to English and English to German
Other languages available on request (through subcontracting).
Building on a sound foundation of knowledge, I thoroughly prepare for the topic of your event. My main emphasis is on:
- Industry and technology
- Human medicine and health care
- International development cooperation
Other fields of expertise are offered on a case-to-case basis.
Are you hosting an event with international participants? I provide professional simultaneous (simultaneous) and consecutive (consecutive) interpreting services for events and meetings of all kinds. As a simultaneous interpreter, I work flexibly in the German, Spanish or English booth. As a liaison interpreter, I facilitate negotiations between the cultures of the USA, Latin America, and Germany.
Whether it be a trade congress, sales event, works council meeting, award ceremony, cultural event, an open doors day, a workshop or an executive meeting: You will hit the mark with a professional language expert at your side!
You need an entire team of interpretes including all the necessary equipment? Delegate this task and free up some of your resources. Under „Conference Organization and Event Consulting“ you will find more information on the full package.
Court and Community Interpreter
Do you have an appointment with a notary, at the civil registry or any other public authority? As a sworn interpreter for English and Spanish, I can help you through the jumble of German legalese.
Book me for your civil wedding, appointments at the Youth Welfare Office for paternity declarations or for the settlement of child support, notary appointments and other situations where a court-approved interpreter is needed.
For other languages, please use the official directory of court translators and interpreters.
Organizing a conference is a daunting task. You have to worry about the venue, catering, transportation, guest lists and registrations, speakers, workshops, agenda, evening entertainment, hotels, and much more. If on top of that the participants speak different languages, it gets even more complex. The success of your event and the reputation of your organization are at stake. This is where hiring the right experts is the key to success.
During a free initial consultation, you can communicate not only organizational details, but also your idea, goals and expectations. Together we will discuss your needs and find the best solution.
In the all-in package you get:
- Team of qualified interpreters for all required languages
- Interpreting equipment rental incl. staff for set-up, supervision, and dismantling
- Single point of contact for all questions before, during, and after the event
Are you in need of a certified German translator for English? I will translate your documents expeditiously and conscientiously in accordance with the legal requirements and the recommendations of the general guideline of the German association of translators BDÜ. Among others, I can help you with the following documents:
- criminal records, passport, ID cards
- Civil registry documents (e.g. birth certificates, marriage certificates, certificates of no impediment or nubility, death certificates, etc.)
- Academic certificates and transcripts (e.g. school report cards, graduation certificate, high school diploma, university degrees and titles, bachelor’s diploma, master’s diploma, transcript of records, training certificates, etc.)
- legal documents (e.g. notarial deeds, powers of attorney, court rulings and minutes, divorce papers, etc.)
- corporate law documents (e.g. excerpts from the commercial register, contracts, articles of association, etc.)
Please note: I am only certified for German to English and Spanish and vice versa. If you need other languages, please search the official directory of court interpreters and translators.